Fernando González CortésFernando Gonzalez Cortes I am an independent software developer. My main interests are open source, geographical information systems, statistics and artificial intelligence.As a software developer I care about:
- What the client tries to achieve and how best software can help.
- Finding simple solutions that avoid adding complexity to the codebase.
- Automating tests and other development best practices, so that the software is stable and the development pace does not fall.
- Studying how project goals and requirements relate to tasks a software team needs to execute on.
WorksYou can take a look at my daily activities in my blog.A list of my personal projects (to be completed!):
- Border rampage: Work in progress. A map that shows the speeds of the public transport in the border between Geneva and Saint Genis-Pouilly and Ferney Voltaire and allows to browse the last 24 hours of this data.