He is a Multicultural Executive with creativity, innovation program management, digital transformation and change management experience.
He previously worked for large multinational corporates, such as Thomson Reuters, Total, HP, Evonik Industries, Arthur D.Little and Safran.
*High level international business and academic network, notably with ESCP Europe, ESSEC, EM Lyon, London Business School, IMD, INSEAD, SDA Bocconi, HES-SO (HEG, HEPIA, HEAD), EPFL, University of Geneva, University of Lausanne, University of Neuchatel, University of Fribourg.
*Strong business track record and 15 years in global sales and customer service.
*Regular public speaker, regular video interviewer/interviewee, commicator, listener.
*Major stakeholder management, key players analysis
*Supporting the entrepreneurship scene in Switzerland, France, European Union and internationally.
*Experience with Social and Sustainable Innovation, Early Stage Investments, TradeSales, Carveouts and Corporate Venturing.
*Polyvalence across ICT, information and communication technology sectors, computer hardware and software, consumer electronics, CMS, e-commerce, cloud computing (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), big data, mobile applications, gaming, media, VR/AR, blockchain, nanotechnologies
*SMAC stack consulting (social, mobile, analytics and cloud) with leading multinationals.
*Focus on Cleantech (Water Management, renewable energy), and Creative Industries (Ethical Fashion, Beauty, Learning Expeditions, Tourism, Outdoor Sport), Industry 4.0, ‘Internet of Things’, Fintech (Blockchain, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Text Analytics, Crowdfunding).
His professional skills
*Strategic Agility Coach; Corporate Strategy and Business Development; Corporate Digital Learning, Strategy definition, Strategy review, Context Analysis, Simple Rules Strategy
*Team Leader and Community Builder
*Strategy, HR, Operations and Sales Alignment.
His main activities
Strategic consulting services, Digital Transformation, Design Thinking, Rapid Prototyping, Simplification, Bootstrapping, Digital Content Strategy, Customer Behaviour, News, Data, Customer Segmentation, Management 3.0, Behaviour Change, Quality of Life Neuroscience Economics
French, English, German, Italian
Enthusiasm, Open-Mind, Inclusiveness, Gender Equality
Social Media and Instant Messaging
You can follow Yves on Twitter (@yveszieba) or on Facebook or on Instagram.
He is also using Instant Messaging (Skype, What’s App, Viber, Telegram, Snapchat) and We Chat.
Yves Zieba operates the following websites:
- Think Tank M&A Video Show (In partnership with Dukascopy TV) and Corporate Venturing website.
- Hack Your Style (A sustainable fashion incubator)
- Syntezia (Advanced Learning, Machine Learning, Data Science, Modern and Progressive Learning)
- Universal Design (Inclusive design solutions for physical access and access to knowledge for the largest possible number of individuals)
- Agilenetup (Strategic consulting services)
- Personal Blog
His role and responsibilities for Pangloss Labs
For Pangloss Labs, Yves Zieba is active in different labs and works on various innovative projects:
- Business Lab,
- Open Model Book
- Open Models for Sustainability Book
- Bilingual Business Model Canva (French-English) in Creative Commons
- Pangloss Business Academy (network of experts and coachs)
- Bootcamp for “priority zones” (Politique de la ville)
- Design Thinking and Effectuation workshops
- Prospective workshops (on Industry 3.0, 3D printing or Capitalism 3.0)
- Agile, Scrum, Lean community
- Education & Culture Lab
- Digital Atelier Book,
- Robotics class (Curriculum for 10 years old kids, with Thymio II and LEGO Mindstorm Education)
- 3D initiation classes on 3D creation software course (Blender, Unity 3D, CAD)
- Gaming workshops (Minecraft, Ark, Overwatch, Clash Royale, Hearthstone)
- Strong links with Lepole.education project
- Partnership with SoftKids project
- MOOC, SPOC; DOCC community
- Urbanism Lab
- Media Lab
- Sustainable Development Lab
- Recycling / Upcycling projects: Détournement d’objets et recyclerie
- IOT Lab
- Open Standards
- New Business Models
- LORA Wan Gateway (The Things Network)
- IOT Suisse MeetUp community management
- Smart Lab (Access Control, Smart Styling, IP presence detection, energy optimisation)
Yves Zieba also coordinated the largest Pangloss event to date, i.e. the Fete de la Science 2017 (National Science Fair in France).
50 volunteers mobilised, 20 booths with activities and experiences and 300 happy visitors. A recap of the event can be found here.
To become one of the association ‘s partner, please do not hesitate to contact Yves Zieba.